MOST COMMON QUESTIONS I GET ASKED.
1. All reproductions are "print-to-order", using a giclee professional printer in the studio. Please allow 3-14 days for us to carefully print and package your order after it has been placed. Prints 8x10 and smaller are packaged beautifully in a plastic sleeve and shipped in a sturdy flat mailer. Prints 12x12 and larger are rolled in tissue, tied up with a ribbon and shipped in a rigid mailing tube.
2. Original pieces are double-wrapped in paper and sent in a well-fitting sturdy cardboard box for shipping.
3. All Original available paintings on my website are ready to ship with 1-3 days after purchase.
- All works on canvas are wrapped in paper and extra paper padding then sent in a well-fitting sturdy cardboard box. For paintings larger than 24 x 24 inches, painting will be removed from stretcher bars and shipped in a tube. Any good frame shop will know how to re-stretch the painting.
- All works on paper are matted in pH neutral matting with a foam board back for support.They are inserted in clear protective sleeve and sent in either a bubble mailers or a very sturdy cardboard mailer.
- Most artwork will ship via Canada Post or UPS and most packages arrive within 2-4 business days (domestic) from time of shipping (includes tracking & insurance). International shipments will be sent via UPS or other carrier. Please note that shipping charges may vary from the amount you pay at checkout. Please email me with questions or to get an estimate.
- If outside of Ontario, Artwork larger than 24 inches is sent un-stretched and rolled safely in a sturdy tube.
- Artwork preferred to be shipped with the stretcher bars can be arranged. We can discuss the details via email
- International Shipments -Shipping costs are calculated at checkout based on package weight and distance. If there is any discrepancy -/+ you will be notified via email.
- For international packages, Boarder fees, duties, and handling fees may be charged by other countries. Rules and regulations vary from country to country so tracking can sometimes be unreliable with international shipments.
Shipping costs cover fees, packaging supplies, time, labor, and storage.
4. Can I commission a painting? Yes you can, however commissions are on pause at this time. Thank you so much for your interest.
5. Framing - I am so excited to announce that I now offer custom framing for all my original paintings on canvas! ( LOCAL ONLY)
6. Returns- Every order and sale is handled with great care. I try to present my paintings as true and honestly on my website as it is in real life. Please take the time to read descriptions carefully and the check colors on multiple screens if you are concerned about color variations. Because of this, all sales are final.
7. Can I rent your paintings. Yes you can! I am working with Partial Gallery in Toronto to offer rental options of my paintings for film, home, office and magazine set up. However shipping the paintings for rental are limited to Toronto and GTA only.
WHO ACTUALLY OWNS THE PAINTING AFTER PURCHASE?
I, (Ethel Voronkova) retain all rights to all artwork I create. This includes the rights to the image of sold & commissioned original paintings. I retain the right to make REPRODUCTIONS OF ANY AND ALL ARTWORK I CREATE should I choose to do so. The Collector or buyer may not reproduce the artwork in any way without my written permission. When you purchase an original painting you, the collector, have the right to display the artwork in your home or business, but the artwork may NOT be reproduced for resale without my written permission. Full rights to a painting can be purchased for an additional price. This ensures that there will be NO reproductions made of that painting.
If you have additional questions feel free to email me!